REGISTRATION FEES AND DUES
- GST included, where applicable
- All fees and dues are in Canadian dollars
- American applicants, please pay by credit card, or by bank draft in Canadian funds
- Cheques received for American funds will be returned to the applicant
- Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba does not accept post-dated cheques
- Fees are subject to change without notice
|Competency-Based Assessment (CBA)(Assigned when assessment is complete)||(Non-Refundable) $56.18|
|Cancellation of Suspension(Assigned to members suspended for non-compliance with ProDev)||$105.00|
|De-Registration Fee(De-registration means name was removed from the register for non-payment of annual dues. Applicants must pay the de-registration fee plus the Reinstatement fee.)||$100.00|
|Letter of Good Standing||$21.00|
|Manual Stamp Replacement||$57.75|
|Renewal Late Fee||$52.50|
|Application Fees (Non-Refundable)|
|Certificate of Authorization||$250.00|
|US Temporary Licence(Temporary Licensees cannot renew, must submit an Application for Admission every year)||$150.00|
|Specified Scope of Practice Licence||$150.00|
Application invoices include annual dues and non-refundable application fee. Invoices are paid by credit card through your online profile.
|Certificate of Authorization - Practising Entity||$500.00|
|Certificate of Authorization - Sole Practitioner||$250.00|
|Member on Leave||$110.00|
|Specified Scope of Practice Licensee||$536.00|
|National Professional Practice Exam (NPPE)||$260.00|
|Internationally Educated Engineers Qualification (IEEQ) Program(Paid to IEEQ)||(estimate) $9000|
|National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam(Paid to NCEES)||(estimate) $300 US|
A member, intern, or specified scope of practice licensee may apply to have his or her annual dues deferred, reduced, or waived. Application for Dues Relief (PDF). Criteria for relief include:
- Not working due to illness, disability, or parental leave
- Full-time attendance at a post-graduate university program
- Experiencing other circumstances which, in the opinion of council, merit dues relief
Those who are working part-time, outside of engineering or geoscience, or working for less than their desired salary are NOT eligible for dues relief.
Dues are pro-rated monthly. If you begin or withdraw your membership in the middle of a year, the Association will refund you accordingly.
Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba sends renewal notices prior to your renewal deadline. If you do not meet the renewal deadline, a late fee is applied. For details, see > Renewal.
To cancel your membership please complete the Resignation Form.