Arab Members Chapter
Arab language and Arab culture are shared among people who originated from any of the 22 countries as stated in the constitution; they represent approximately 300 million people. Arabic is one of the official six languages in the United Nations.
The objectives of the Chapter are:
- To encourage and facilitate the study, discussion and exchange of ideas and information among the members on all questions of interest as engineers or geoscientists and as citizens.
- To promote, undertake, and/or engage in such programs, functions, and activities that will contribute to the professional growth and career development of its members.
- To establish a registry of Arab Professional Engineers (P.Eng.), Professional Geoscientists (P.Geo.), Engineering Interns (EIT), and Geoscience Interns (GIT) within the Province of Manitoba.
- To support the educational aspirations of future members by granting academic scholarships to deserving Arab-educated engineering or geosciences professionals.
- To undertake and/or engage in community projects or otherwise cooperate and/or collaborate with community service oriented groups, or entities in their programs, projects, and activities.
The Arab Members Chapter was approved by Council on January 19, 2017.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Are you ready for an active and energetic role?
Join us on one of the chapter committees and help us grow the Chapter!
If you feel you have the time, the energy, and the passion to be a part of the fastest growing professional group in Manitoba, you're at the right place!
The required roles are:
- Website and Facebook page- IT professionals
- General meeting committee: Registration, IT
- Membership committee: MS Office basic skills
Please complete this volunteer application form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Remember: all volunteering hours are eligible for the ProDev program with Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba.
If you have any question or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the chapter memberhsip application form.
Search the Events calendar.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, presentations' proposals, or any other contributions to the following email address:
Don't forget to like our Facebook page.