ProDev REPORTING PROGRAM
3-Year Reporting Periods
ProDev tracks your continuing professional development over 3-year periods. Here's how it works:
- Log your professional development activities as you complete them.
- Ensure you are compliant with your reporting targets by the end of your first 3-year period. The Association recommends ongoing reporting to make reporting easier.
- Maintain compliance annually after your first evaluation, by December 31.
- Once you complete your first 3-year period, your subsequent 3-year periods begin to overlap - they include the new activities and credit hours you are reporting throughout the year plus the activities and credit hours you reported for the preceding 2 years. If you are using the online reporting tool, you do not need to resubmit reports for the preceding 2 years. ProDev will automatically include them.
- Each 3-year period must meet all ProDev requirements.